This page is not being actively updated or is part of our website archive. We've left it here for reference - More information about this banner

  • Are you concerned about the above issues?
  • Is anyone you know affected?
  • Do you know where to go for help?

apas (Alcohol Problems Advisory Service)
A charity based in Nottingham city centre, providing information, advice and support to individuals with alcohol, drug or gambling problems as well as people/families affected by someone else's drinking, drug use or gambling problem.

If you’d like friendly, helpful advice about how drugs can affect you, or if you or someone you care about has a drug problem, call 0800 776600 or visit

Referrals into drug & alcohol treatment:

Bassetlaw - contact Bassetlaw Drug & Alcohol Services
Tel: 01909 487169 / 01909 480988

Rest of the county - contact Direct Access
Tel: 01623 633510

For families, friends and carers of substance misusers:

Regents House (Gedling, Rushcliffe, Broxtowe, inc the city)
Tel: 0115 9128050

Hetty’s (Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark & Sherwood and Bassetlaw)
Tel: 01623 643476

Useful information

Keeping illegal drugs out of rental properties - A Guide for Property Managers

How do you rate this information / service?