The you and your community pages include information about:
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Community safety, including emergency planning, anti-social behaviour, domestic violence and drugs and alcohol
- Getting advice on council services, legal matters, consumer advice, benefits and emergencies
- Community contacts including local clubs and groups, parish councils and local area forums
- Facts about Nottinghamshire including population estimates, employment and social need
- Adult and community learning for learners, providers and tutors
- Building communities including community development and community resource centres.