- See our jobs in care page for more information on the types of jobs available.
- See our job search page to look for social care jobs that are currently available.
A learning organisation
Nottinghamshire County Council is a visionary “learning organisation” committed to excellence. Our staff are our most valuable resource – without them we could not provide top quality services.
Our values include:
- listening and learning
- equality and diversity
- good communication with users, carers, other organisations and our own workforce
- a well trained, knowledgeable and competent workforce
- good management – leading by example.
There are many benefits to working with us. See our Benefits of working for Nottinghamshire County Council page for more information.
Information and advice
See our information and advice pages to help you find vacancies and get started working in social care:
- Job search facility
- How to use the job vacancy facility
- Application advice
- Benefits of working for Nottinghamshire County Council.
Other useful information
- Become an Adult Placement Scheme carer
- Workforce planning in social care
- Adult social care pages
- Children's social care pages