We provide a range of social care training support and funding to help you develop your workforce. The following pages contain information on finding out about your training needs, training which is available to you and also how you can fund training.
- What are your training needs?
- Nottinghamshire Partnership for Social Care Development (NPSCWD) training
- Free Scils training and materials
- Useful information and downloads
The Nottinghamshire Partnership for Social Care Workforce Development (NPSCWD) runs free training courses throughout the year on a wide range of topics.
The courses are free to attend for contracted care providers although some terms and conditions apply. [43Kb]
Our officers run workshops for providers which are also a good way of meeting like-minded people and exchanging ideas.
- Our training flyer lists all of current courses. It includes venue details and a booking form.
Training flyer - October to December 2012 [PDF]
- The course outlines page gives more information about what each course covers.
- Use this booking form [WORD] to apply for training courses.
- We have a contract [43Kb] that explains what you can expect from the training and what your responsibilities are.
- Our newsletters give the latest news on courses.