Local Links for Care Forums enable social care providers, owners and managers from the independent sector to meet up during the year.
The Forums are a fantastic opportunity to:
- network with other care providers in your area and across Nottinghamshire
- find out what funding and free training is available
- learn more about new initiatives and policies that will directly affect you
- influence sub-regional workforce development strategies through consultation and feedback.
See the latest local links forum publications for more information:
- Local Links for Care newsletter [PDF 1MB]
- Local Links for Care flyer and booking form [PDF 1.58MB]
- NPSCWD Local directory - January 2010 [PDF 168KB]
The events are organised by Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottingham City Council.
For further information about the forums, contact Nottingham City Council.
Workforce Planning & Implementation Officer
Adult Services, Housing and Health,
73 Hounds Gate
Telephone: 0115 876 2479