We provide a wide range of training courses to help develop the social care workforce in Nottinghamshire.
- Who are the training courses for?
- Is there a cost for the training?
- Where is the training held?
- Useful course information and downloads
- What do you think of our training?
- Who organises the training?
Our training courses are open to you if:
- you are from a private, voluntary or independent sector organisation providing adult social care and health services
- your organisation/team has a current contract with either Nottinghamshire County Council or Nottingham City Council.
The courses are free for anyone who meets the above conditions.
We use a range of venues throughout the county, but if you find getting to our courses difficult, it is possible to arrange in-house training.
- Our training flyer [122Kb] lists all of current courses. It includes venue details and a booking form.
- The course outlines page gives more information about what each course covers.
- We have a contract [43Kb] that explains what you can expect from the training and what your responsibilities are.
- Our newsletters give the latest news on courses.
Please visit our feedback page and let us know what you think of our training.
The training is organised by the Nottinghamshire Partnership for Social Care Workforce Development.