ELS now has a book purchase scheme for school libraries in association with Peters Bookselling Service of Birmingham:
- You can order books for the school library using Peters’ online catalogue
- We will set up your account and provide training
- There is a review and an age category for each book, and most titles also show the jacket image and an excerpt from the text
- All books apart from textbooks receive 20 per cent discount
- Books can be supplied with spine labels and plastic jackets at a small extra cost if required
- They are delivered and invoiced direct to school.
Please contact us if you would like to register your school to use the service.