Arts Partnership Nottinghamshire (APN) is a partnership between the nine local authorities across Nottinghamshire. It includes Nottinghamshire County Council, Nottingham City Council and the seven District and Borough authorities.
We are working to make sure that
- the arts play a vital and positive role in young people’s lives across Nottinghamshire
- the arts achieve their full potential in helping to address local community priorities.
You can find out more about the Arts Partnership Nottinghamshire programme by visiting the website: www.apnotts.org.uk
The website also features a range of resources to support your creative work with young people. You'll find factsheets, advice, research, reports, policy guidance and links to further online resources and contacts.
You can also sign up to receive APN regular email updates website: https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:64704/acctId:37602
Our partners includes:
- Ashfield District Council website: www.ashfield-dc.gov.uk
- Bassetlaw District Council website: www.bassetlaw.gov.uk
- Broxtowe Broough Council website: www.broxtowe.gov.uk
- Gedling Borough Council website: www.gedling.gov.uk
- Mansfield District Council website: www.mansfield.gov.uk
- Newark and Sherwood District Council website: www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk
- Nottingham City Council website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk
- Rushcliffe Borough Council website: www.rushcliffe.gov.uk
- Arts Council Of England, East Midlands website: www.artscouncil.org.uk
Other areas of our arts and culture programme is devised in collaboration with partners and community organisations, including: parish councils; schools; day centres; parks and open spaces; and artists.