Nottinghamshire has a wide range of leisure and cultural activities for you to enjoy including:
- beautiful country parks
- 60 libraries for you to choose from
- archives and family history services
- arts events, exhibitions and galleries
- sport clubs, leisure centres and teams
- outdoor events such as cycling, walking and horse riding
- local youth clubs and adventure bases
- fun events and family challenges like the Great Notts Bike Ride.
The National Water Sports Centre is one of the premier sporting and leisure venues in the midlands set in a beautiful 270 acre country park. Experience White Water Rafting on Britain's best white water course; try sailing, canoeing or kayaking on the 2km main lake or enjoy water skiing on the cableway. The centre provides a great day out for the whole family with activities for all ages and abilities.