Looking for advice on what to do after school? Thinking about how the decisions you make at school will affect your options when the time comes to move on? Struggling to come to terms with the demands of impending adulthood and need someone to talk to? Then visit the Connexions Nottinghamshire website at www.cnxnotts.co.uk.
Anybody aged 13-19 can ask Connexions for advice, guidance and support on a wide range of topics including:
- Education: www.sortitonline.com/learning
- Work and training: www.sortitonline.com/work-and-training
- Money: www.sortitonline.com/money
- Relationships: www.sortitonline.com/relationships
- Health: www.sortitonline.com/health
You will be given access to a personal adviser (PA), someone you can trust and who will help you:
- Realise your potential by offering appropriate information and advice
- Build on strengths and tackle weaknesses
- Address any personal problems
- Explore positive and exciting new ways of developing your talents and interests
- Arrange access to specialist support services.