The environment pages include information about:
- Waste and recycling including details on your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Countryside access and conservation including nature conservation, rights of way, walking, cycling and horse riding
- Heritage including archaeology, historic built environment and listings and records
- Flooding - flooding advice and information about our role as Lead Local Flood Authority
- Energy and Carbon Management including energy efficiency projects, woodheat, water saving and climate change.
- Planning matters including minerals and waste planning and planning applications
- Land improvements including landscape design and land reclamation.