- We have moved
- View our contracts on the electronic notice board
- Doing business with Nottinghamshire County Council
- Information on public procurement.
We have moved
The Procurement Centre - which provides specialist support to the Council in all matters relating to the purchase of goods, works and services has now moved to:
All telephone numbers will remain the same.
View our contracts on the electronic notice board
If you are a supplier and wish to view both our low-level and larger contracts, please visit our electronic contract noticeboard, Source Nottinghamshire, at website: www.sourcenottinghamshire.co.uk.
Doing business with Nottinghamshire County Council
Are you thinking about doing business with Nottinghamshire County Council? Well look no further, as this Selling to Nottinghamshire County Council guide will ensure that you are in a good position to do business with us.
At Nottinghamshire County Council we spend approximately £200 million per annum with 18,000 suppliers and contractors who trade with us, and as the demand for good quality services increases so does the competition.
We consider ourselves to be transparent and fair when conducting business with suppliers and contractors. We aim to give all interested parties an opportunity to tender on equal terms and aim to encourage a diverse range of companies to do business with us.
Download a copy of our document Selling to Nottinghamshire County Council [WORD 80KB] | Selling to Nottinghamshire County Council [PDF 68KB]
In order to read the documents linked from this page you will need Word (for doc format) or Adobe Acrobat reader (for pdf format). You can download these free of charge by going to plug-ins and viewers
Useful information on pdf files and their accessibility is available at: http://access.adobe.com
The tools of good procurement
Below is a summary of the most important things you need to know when procuring with the County Council.
- view a list of our current and future contracts
- where we advertise our contracts
- what we consider when selecting a contract
- how we manage and monitor a contract
Registering as a potential supplier:
Information on public procurement:
- examples of the goods, works and services we purchase
- how our financial regulations affect tenders
- how EU Public Purchasing Directives affect tenders
- how equality issues may affect your ability to trade with the County Council
- how environmental issues may affect your ability to trade with the County Council
- how health and safety issues may affect your ability to trade with the County Council
- what we can do to help small businesses (with less than 250 employees)
- how to do business online
- how freedom of information may affect you
- some useful contacts