About Design and Print (D&P)
D&P is Nottinghamshire County Council's own award winning in-house creative design and print solution.
We produce a comprehensive range of professional visual solutions for the communication needs of our clients, using a mixture of creative skills and commercial awareness.
Whether you want a business card or an entire marketing campaign, we apply the same ethos to all our work...we’ll find the solution that works for you.
What services can we provide?
Our portfolio includes:
- Promotional items (e.g. pens, fridge magnets, T-shirts)
- Vehicle livery and wraps
- Interpretation panels
- Signage solutions
- Roller banners/banners and exhibitions
- Interactive DVD production
- Artwork creation
- Variable data - personalised print and direct mail
- Print on demand
- Large format printing
- Digital print/copy/scan – full colour and Black & White
- Lithographic presses
- Post-press equipment (Finishing – e.g. binding, drilling, encapsulating, folding, laminating, stitching, taping etc).
The above list reflects our core services. Please contact us if your design and print requirement is not on our list.
Who are our customers?
As a trading unit of Nottinghamshire County Council, our services are also available to:
- other local authorities
- public sector organisations
- registered charities.
We have the following accrediation:
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC)
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forect Certification (PEFC Certified).
For further information contact:
Ann Holliday - Senior Graphic Designer
tel: 0115 977 3874
Ian Hardy - Group Manager - Print
tel: 0115 977 3829